• Black/White
  • White/Black
  • Yellow/Blue
  • Standard

Current Style: Standard

-A A +A

History of the station

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

Onattukara Regional Agricultural Research Station, Kayamkulam was established in 1937 under the erstwhile Travancore University for the improvement of rice and coconut in Onattukara. On 28th May 1958, it was transferred to the State Department of Agriculture. With the formation of the Kerala Agricultural University on 1st February 1972, this institution was transferred to Kerala Agricultural University as its constituent unit. In 1981, the Station has been declared as a sub centre for conducting research on root (wilt) disease of coconut.  On 12th April 2000, the status of the station was raised to Onattukara Regional Agricultural Research Station with the implementation of comprehensive coconut care project in Onattukara region.

Translations

English Arabic French German Hindi Italian Russian Spanish

Address

:+91-479-2443192